GEODOK is a free service for searching literature in the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg Institute of Geography. The contents of the on-line database for geographic literature correspond with holdings of the institute library. About three quarters of the 150,000 entries are articles published in journals. The rest are books. Each record contains the shelfmark indicating the location of the literature within the geographic reference library (Kochstr. 4/4, Room 0.054).
GEODOK contains neither an order service nor a delivery service. The institute cannot deal with direct inquiries. To obtain literature you have searched you may do so in the following ways:
- If you are looking for a journal article please click the link ZDB-OPAC. There you will find a list of libraries who have this volume in stock. On the same page there is a link to on-line order systems (Subito, BVB etc.).
- If you are looking for an on-line article please click the link Full text EZB. Access depends on the conditions of the requesting institution and is indicated in the colours green, yellow or red.
- Even if access to the full text is refused you normally receive a summary of the article free of charge.
- If you are looking for an article published within a book you will find the link to this publication and to the other articles in this book.
- If you are looking for a book please use the link to the Karlsruhe Virtual Catalogue (KVK) where you will receive an overview of the libraries where this publication is located. If you want to lend this book you are advised to ask at your next academic library.
- In almost every case you have the chance to use the services of other suppliers via SFX.